PLAYERS CHALLENGE CUP
AUGUST 27–28, 2022
FAQs & CHECK IN
TEAM CHECK-IN PROCESS & FAQ’s
Congratulations on your team’s acceptance to the PLAYERS CHALLENGE CUP held August 27 & 28, 2022.
SCHEDULES: Schedules will be posted 10 to 14 days before the actual tournament weekend.
FREE TOURNAMENT APP: Download our Tournament App. This is the quickest and easiest way to access your schedules, scores, standings and fields. Compatible for both iPhone & Android Users- Search CDA Slammers Tournaments.
INPUTTING TEAM ROSTER: Once the schedules are posted, the TGS system will allow you to start adding and removing players to your roster.
ROSTER FREEZE: The roster freeze is Saturday, August 27th before your first scheduled game. Once you turn in your Game Card to the Field Marshal prior to your first scheduled game, your Roster is Frozen. You will not be able to add any players to your Team Roster for the remainder of the tournament.
- 2015 thru 2013 Divisions: 14 player max roster
- 2012 & 2011 Divisions: 16 player max roster
- 2010 thru 2003/04 Divisions: 22 player max roster
Please Note: Only 18 players can be listed on the Game Card and eligible to play in a game.
PLAYER CARDS: We will accept 2021-22 Season Player ID cards and the new 2022-23 Season Player Cards.
GUEST PLAYERS: Unlimited guest players.
HOME & AWAY MATCH PREPARATIONS (Choosing Sides & Colored Jersey)
Both teams will be on one side of the field and Spectators on the opposite side of the field designated by the tournament. The home team is the first team listed on the schedule. The home team has choice of field half, must provide the game ball, and must change jerseys in the event of a referee determined color conflict with the opposing team. Spectators must mirror their team on opposite side of the field.
TEAM CHECK-IN PROCESS
1. PLAYER CARDS: Valid, laminated player cards with a photograph for each player. We also accept AYSO, Recreational and Signature credentials. If no birth year is on the Player ID Card, then a copy of a birth certificate or passport is required.
2. GAME CARDS: You will need to download and print a Game Card for every scheduled game located in your TGS Team Account. The Game Card needs to be turned in at the Field Marshal Tent 30 minutes before each game. You will be responsible to make sure the score is correct and must sign the Game Card after each game. The Game Card stays with the Field Marshal. If you are having difficulties with your TGS Account, you can click on the Game Card link on this Page to print and handwrite everything in.
3. OFFICIAL TEAM ROSTER: The Game Card for your first scheduled game will also be your Official Team Roster. Make sure you list all of the players on that Game Card who will be participating throughout the three-day-weekend. Once you turn in your Game Card to the Field Marshal prior to your first scheduled game, your Roster is Frozen. You will not be able to add any players to your Team Roster for the remainder of the tournament.
Note: Do not worry if your opponent hasn't inputted their players on the Game Card. Each team will be responsible to turn in their own completed Game Card to the Field Marshal before every game.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
At your service,
Players Challenge Cup 2022